1. Definitions, characteristics and application of the regulations
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by the user send and record on his computer or mobile device, to be then transmitted to the same sites the next time he visits. Thanks to cookies, a site remembers the user's actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, the language chosen, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again when the user returns to that site or navigates from one page to another of it.
Cookies, therefore, are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a site and may also contain a unique identification code that allows you to keep track of user navigation within the site for statistical or advertising purposes.
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain on the user's computer for different periods of time: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; so-called persistent cookies, which remain on the user's equipment until a preestablished expiry date.
2. Types of cookies used by the Site
- Strictly Technical cookies, navigation or session cookies, which are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to enable you to take advantage of the content and services requested.
- Analytical cookies, which allow us to understand how the Site is used. These cookies do not collect information about your identity or any Personal Data. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form.
- Functionality cookies, i.e. used to activate specific features of the Site and a series of selected criteria (for example, language) in order to improve the service provided and/or to store user preferences.
The Site also uses third-party profiling cookies, i.e. cookies from sites or web servers other than those of Gewiss. These cookies are installed subject to your consent, which you can give by using the functionalities offered by our cookie banner; they are used to track your navigation (even outside the Site) and understand your tastes and preferences, in order to be able to show you personalized advertising banners that are relevant to you while you are navigating.
It should be noted that these third parties, listed below with the relevant links to their privacy policies, are typically autonomous controllers of the data collected through the cookies they serve; therefore, you should refer to their policies on the processing of personal data, disclosures and consent forms (selection and de-selection of their respective cookies), below:
In detail, the cookies served by the Site are indicated below, broken down by domain:
Cookies present on digitalsportinnovation.com: